Monday, December 13, 2010

History Program


On December 8th was the kids history
program and Christmas Parties.
Oh what a wonderful time we had.
It was so awesome to see all that the kids
have learned. I was so proud of Elijah. Their
production was on Galileo . He spoke so clearly and loudly
This is a big step for Elijah who gets embarrassed in front of a crowd.
He memorized his part and we had a blast making his
space shirt.

Makayla was narrator for her classes presentation
of Martin Luther and his 95 Thesis.
Wow! Their message was sooooo powerful.
They then sang a song about how he
stood up for the belief that Christ's death on
the Cross is the only way to have
eternal life. That you can not
be saved by works.
The song was to the tune
of Jeremiah was a bullfrog.
I was so impressed with how well the
children spoke, expressed and
knew what they were
talking about.
It really was a moving program.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mom to three children who God has generously blessed us with! I love to journal and watch them grow so blogging seemed the best for me!