It is turkey day and my dad
was frying three turkeys for our
Thanksgiving meal.
I missed out on all the Thanksgiving
preparations and even enjoying the
meal. I got the horrible stomach
flu at 12:00 am Thanksgiving morning.
It was the awful can't move kind of flu....
Thank goodness it only lasted 12 hours.
The rest of our trip to my mom's house for
Thanksgiving was great except three more people
came down with the flu. Lot's of fun ,but it really
made me even more grateful for my
health. I felt so thankful that on a
day to day basis I feel very well.
Praise the Lord.
Poppy spent lots of time teaching the
kids "boot camp". There core group
was called Nation family. The kids
worked hard all day and then presented all
of us with things they learned. They were awarded
Super star tags and were very pleased.
What fun and quality time the kids had
with their grandparents. Memories that
can never be replaced.
The littlest participant didn't get to
join in too much ,but he did have fun tagging along
and earning his super star award.
join in too much ,but he did have fun tagging along
and earning his super star award.

No comments:
Post a Comment