Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Photo shoot...

In May we had our pictures taken out at the beach. It was a crazy photo shoot with Luke!!! He did not want to EVER be still for a moment. Some how Ann-Marie was able to get 160 great shots!!!! I love candid photos anyway......but wasn't sure if we would get anything we my fast paced Luke. This is the first time I have ever had really big prints made for my house and they came out beautiful!!!!! I am so excited to have my family "art" on the walls. There are so many more pictures ,but here are just a few. I am saving a few for my Christmas cards too :)




No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mom to three children who God has generously blessed us with! I love to journal and watch them grow so blogging seemed the best for me!