Tuesday, July 13, 2010

New Things....

Well summer has brought some new experiences in our lives.....

Makayla learned to ski at Nonna's house on her lake. WhOOOO HOOOO

Mama learned to wave board (a lot harder than skiing for me:)

Elijah has become quite the diver and bowler

Luke is swimming at 29 months old!!!! He jumps off the diving board and swims to the stairs.
He also went jet skiing, four wheeling and tubing with his daddy.
He also tried out the bungee jumping at Tyrone Mall......need I say that he tries to keep up with his siblings!!!!!

Wish I had some pictures of all these new things ,but I was enjoying the moments more than snapping the camera :)

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mom to three children who God has generously blessed us with! I love to journal and watch them grow so blogging seemed the best for me!