Summer....
has been here at the Colbert's since
May 12th!
Veritas has a long summer which
is nice.
But, by the end makes you appreciate
structure:)
My kids are home with me a lot in the
school year since I home school three
of the 5 days....
Summer gives us a chance to swim, read books...
not assigned from school,
go to some fun places, have lunch with daddy, play
more with our neighbors, visit our Nonna, have more
play dates, stay up late, jump in the pool with all
our clothes on, love eachother, get on each-others NERVES,
keep up with summer assignments, and just be a little
more carefree.
Makayla has a few fun camps in July that are through her dance
program and through a homeschooling mom.
I am excited for these ,but I am thankful for taking the summer
one day at a time and not scheduling them into
so many activities.....
Summer is a time to be a KID....
Paul says to them when they
ask him why he has to go to work when it is summer....
Summer time is made for kids:)
I am thankful for summer!
Ps. Conviction for my heart are Paul's words...I some times get caught up in the
I want a break ...I want some summer fun...I don't want to entertain ....put
up with sibling arguing....extra laundry from pool swimming....but then
I remember the comment Paul has made....it put's me in my place
of why I am here.....what stage of life I am in....and really how blessed I am to
swim in the pool with my kids and not out in the cut throat world
providing for my family. Thanks Paul for all you do
for me to be at home with the kids (heart).
has been here at the Colbert's since
May 12th!
Veritas has a long summer which
is nice.
But, by the end makes you appreciate
structure:)
My kids are home with me a lot in the
school year since I home school three
of the 5 days....
Summer gives us a chance to swim, read books...
not assigned from school,
go to some fun places, have lunch with daddy, play
more with our neighbors, visit our Nonna, have more
play dates, stay up late, jump in the pool with all
our clothes on, love eachother, get on each-others NERVES,
keep up with summer assignments, and just be a little
more carefree.
Makayla has a few fun camps in July that are through her dance
program and through a homeschooling mom.
I am excited for these ,but I am thankful for taking the summer
one day at a time and not scheduling them into
so many activities.....
Summer is a time to be a KID....
Paul says to them when they
ask him why he has to go to work when it is summer....
Summer time is made for kids:)
I am thankful for summer!
Ps. Conviction for my heart are Paul's words...I some times get caught up in the
I want a break ...I want some summer fun...I don't want to entertain ....put
up with sibling arguing....extra laundry from pool swimming....but then
I remember the comment Paul has made....it put's me in my place
of why I am here.....what stage of life I am in....and really how blessed I am to
swim in the pool with my kids and not out in the cut throat world
providing for my family. Thanks Paul for all you do
for me to be at home with the kids (heart).

1 comment:
Aw. Aren't our guys so awesome?!!
What a blessing to be home and providing in a nurturing way for our kiddos, especially during the summer.
I LOVE your new blog look and the photos are breathtaking!
Post a Comment