What a time he had... He rode all the rides with us and
really liked looking at all the sights. This picture catches Luke
at his favorite spot in Disney World....Pooh's Corner. He loved the tree house,
slides, puddles, and the rocks he could climb were simply the best.
at his favorite spot in Disney World....Pooh's Corner. He loved the tree house,
slides, puddles, and the rocks he could climb were simply the best.

The face of pure joy! If Daddy was anywhere in sight...Luke had to
have him so I didn't get to go on many rides with him. In fact, I think this
carousel ride was the only ride I had with little Luke. Paul and Elijah darted off to the Haunted
Mansion before Luke noticed. That is how Luke, Makayla and I ended up with
lollipops and a carousel ride.

oops ...I goofed! I rode two rides with Luke.
We ended up on the train (which in all my years at Disney I have never gone on).
The big kids were riding Gooffey's Barn Yard roller coaster and I believe Luke
would have jumped on with them ,but he was too short.
What is a mom to do with a screaming toddler who
just wants to keep up with the gang? Go on a train ride that has
no line and is soothing! It was relaxing and Luke liked it ...
Ahhhhh success!



No comments:
Post a Comment