
To drink water from the pool of course!!!
Just like my dogie Moses does!
Paul was in the backyard cleaning up a bit one morning and Luke went toddling
after him. Then he quickly comes in saying some word.
He began opening every draw in my kitchen while saying
this unknown word that even my best mommy word knowing skills
could not figure out. Well, Luke found what he was looking
for... a bag of straws!
I was very curious as to what he was going to do with this find....
Well, the picture tells all. In the past he has laid on his
tummy next to Moses and tried to drink with his mouth
like the dog ,but I guess he figured this is a little easier. I did almost get
a picture of Moses next to him ,but I wasn't quick enough!

1 comment:
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!!!!! Right up there with the sugar bowl :) Heather
Post a Comment