








Spring Break here we come! We began our spring break by visiting Disney and staying in a hotel for 2 nights. The weather was a little yucky ,but it made for really short lines!!! Plus the kids just love a change in routine and a hotel room!!!! Luke did really well being away and sleeping in a hotel ,but it was still hard to try and go to bed early to get him to go to bed. I am thankful for no screaming to get to sleep....instead he talked and talked. It was hysterical to listen to him. Coffee mama (he could see the coffee pot), Elijah asleep???, Makayla asleep, and Daddy asleep?? The list went on and on... It was so cute.Favorites...
Elijah tried the haunted house for the first time and thought it was lots of fun!
Makayla still loves Goofey's barnyard roller coaster. I think they went on this 4 or more times!!!
Luke loved the train and pooh's play area
Paul (I am taking a guess here)...secretly likes shooting the bad guys in the Buzz Light Year ride and eating the fried dough with powder sugar (for the life of me I can't remember the name of that dessert)!!!!!
Dana enjoyed the nice breeze in the afternoon and just walking around with my family. I also always love the Mickey Mouse Chocolate ice cream bar. Oh so yummy.

No comments:
Post a Comment