My kid of destruction was at the tree the next morning waiting to attack. I decided to see if I could at least save some ornaments by telling him be nice to the Kitty.....give her kisses. So he started to make his famous smacking sound that he does when he is going to bed and wants kisses. So I grabed a picture of him kissing the kitten. Don't know if it will keep his hands off the tree though!
We strive to love the Lord "Our" God with all "our" heart and with all "our" soul and with all "our" mind. This is the first and greatest commandment. Matthew 22:37-38
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Kissing the Kitty
My kid of destruction was at the tree the next morning waiting to attack. I decided to see if I could at least save some ornaments by telling him be nice to the Kitty.....give her kisses. So he started to make his famous smacking sound that he does when he is going to bed and wants kisses. So I grabed a picture of him kissing the kitten. Don't know if it will keep his hands off the tree though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- January (6)
- November (3)
- October (10)
- August (1)
- July (2)
- May (5)
- March (10)
- February (1)
- December (3)
- November (9)
- October (6)
- September (3)
- August (3)
- July (2)
- June (7)
- May (9)
- April (11)
- March (6)
- February (8)
- January (7)
- December (6)
- November (5)
- October (7)
- September (4)
- August (7)
- July (5)
- June (6)
- May (8)
- April (8)
- March (7)
- February (9)
- January (5)
About Me
- The Colbert Crew
- I am a wife and a mom to three children who God has generously blessed us with! I love to journal and watch them grow so blogging seemed the best for me!
No comments:
Post a Comment