Monday, August 17, 2009

Third Grade=HUGE backpack!

Here is my eight year old off to school today!!! Can't believe she is in upper elementary now. Upper elementary brings a lot more work and big books. We bought this new back pack that rolls and has a steal frame. It was pricey ,but I am counting on it lasting a few years. Makayla my very attached to mommy and daddy was excited about seeing her friends. She was also a little nervous about new expectations and meeting a new teacher. I am thankful for her wonderful teacher Mrs. Williams and can't wait to see what I get to learn with her this year!
I love to take my kids school pictures by the front door. Paul suggested outside this year which turned out so much better.

See what I mean......A BIG BACK PACK....it even has light up wheels as it rolls.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mom to three children who God has generously blessed us with! I love to journal and watch them grow so blogging seemed the best for me!