
Look at my kindergartner!!! I can't believe the day is here where Elijah is off to BIG SCHOOL. As I am writing I am sooooo wondering how his day is going and knowing I won't get all the little precious details from him. I do know that I get to be his teacher 3 days a weeks so I will get some of those precious details myself. Anyway....back to Elijah. He was very rowdy last night which in boy terms means EXCITEMENT!! He got up grumpy ,because we woke him up. Honestly he always wakes up about 6:45 or 7:00 so he does real well on his own. But, today was 6:30 and he wasn't too happy. He was back to his excited self after we got through dressing and breakfast. He was so cute when we loaded up in the car.....he said "oh , I forgot my cologne mommy". I let him run back in and put some on. He used Poppy's cologne going out to dinner this weekend and couldn't stop talking about it. Paul was able to find a little bottle in his stash for him to have. He couldn't wait to wear it this morning. Along with excitment came he easy going feeling of starting school. He did have an ounce of nervousness and simply said by mom!!!! That is my Elijah.....completly opposite of Makayla. God's amazing huh???? So creative!

Had to show how little his legs look in his uniform pants. I bought 5's , because of his waist. Obviously the height is a little off though.

Elijah's favorite color is red so a red backpack and lunch box fit him perfectly. He liked the skier and his name on the backpack , however Makayla's flashing wheels were a little more appealing this morning. I told him when he gets to third grade he can have the big backpack....but for now this one fits what you need for kindergarten. He accepted it and moved on.
3 comments:
Just love the shorts on Elijah, adorable, so grown up. Man, these kids with these book bags..........in my days, even in high school, we carried our notebook and books to and from school in our arms or our boyfriends carried them for us...Ha. Times have changed. And Makayla's suitcase thang......wow. Love ya all, Mama
Forgot, also we had lockers for our books. Sure did help, if ya did not have homework, ya could leave in the locker-loaked. Love Mama
Shoot, I spelled locked wrong.....
Post a Comment