Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Simple Pleasures

Ahhhhhh. Ahhhhhhh. Ahhhhhhh. Listen to my funny voice in the fan! Luke loved to do this over and over again. Elijah got so tickled at how Luke loved to do this so he joined in too.

Makayla and I got a huge surprise as we were waiting for the train to come through Starke. Both of us were out of the car snapping pictures close to the train track for a history project Makayla is completing this summer. We were completely taken a back at the sound, power, and sight of a speeding train. You really forget the power of that machine!!!!
Luke figured out how to roll down the driveway and was so excited ,because he was doing something that matched his big brother Elijah.
S'mores....the best treat! They are so rich tasting we all could only eat one!
That is amazing when the kids were told they could have more.

Roasting marshmallows over a grill fire....since Nonna's fire pit was so wet from all the rain. Gosh there is nothing like those black marshmallows!

1 comment:

Mom Heart Ministries of McMinnville said...

Oh I love the fan picture. =) Too cute.

Hey, I was going to ask you if you have that Maxwell book "Keepers of Their Hearts" or something along that title. I'd love to borrow it and would be happy to lend you one of mine (I have all the "Managers of Their Homes, Schools and chores").

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mom to three children who God has generously blessed us with! I love to journal and watch them grow so blogging seemed the best for me!