Wednesday, March 4, 2009

My girls.....


Isn't this a good pictures of my "sweet friends" They look like models! Anyway had to post this one! We are trying to get together once a month for coffee at each others houses. We have met twice now and both times were so nice! I feel now that I have three kids with a span of ages that we do a lot of running around and school work. There isn't much time for that warm cup of coffee with girlfriend chatter. I am so thankful we decided to do this......really once a month is not that difficult to fit in and it is so worth it for those IMPORTANT FRIENDSHIPS!
Thank you Jehovah-Jireh (the God who provides) for the big blessings of Tracey, Ellen and Tracy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey dana - yes, girlfriends are sooo very sweet! I miss "girlfriend" time too - keep it up and have a warm cup of "jo" for me! Dinah :)

Mom Heart Ministries of McMinnville said...

So sweet! Great pic of "the girls". Friends are priceless.

Lori said...

What a nice post! The Lord certainly provides the people we need when we need them.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mom to three children who God has generously blessed us with! I love to journal and watch them grow so blogging seemed the best for me!