Tuesday, March 17, 2009

sickness


Luke got into a cup of peanut butter used for Elijah's favorite snack( Butter&Apples ...that is ). I wasn't watching to carefully due to running around taking care of sick kids. Peanut butter is the worse to get off little hands and faces!

We made it outside a couple of times last week just to get fresh air. Elijah was so weak he brought his bean bag outside and fell asleep shortly after laying down.


All last week the Colbert kids have been sick. We did so much movie watching and snuggling! I enjoy the snuggling part ,but frankly I am so over the TV. The kids had a horrible fever so they really were like limp veggies. Luke thankfully didn't get the fever part ,but got the cold and has been sooooo whinny. It is hard when they are babies and are sick. Thank goodness we are on the up swing this week. Praise the Lord for medicine and comfy beds!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mom to three children who God has generously blessed us with! I love to journal and watch them grow so blogging seemed the best for me!