Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The Dancing "King"

I came home from somewhere (Can't even remember now) and Paul had some jamin music on! Elijah was just going to town with all these moves. We were cracking up ,because he really hasn't seen Paul or I dance much. We also were dying laughing since he was getting as much of a kick out of his dancing as we were. You go my dancing fool!


Elijah has also cracked me up recently by calling me his little sweetie, cutie, sweetheart, mama, baby ....Dana. He says this all in one sentence with this little sweet nothing tone! How precious.


Elijah's many dancing poses!

Makayla was the wonderful
photographer for all these
shots of her brother.















No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mom to three children who God has generously blessed us with! I love to journal and watch them grow so blogging seemed the best for me!