Friday, February 20, 2009

Pictures of the new me....

The "new me" being pictures of Luke with his new haircut! Look no hair over the ears or long hair in the back! I do love it longer on the top though! He has a lot of hair for a little 1 year old.
Just after his hair cut he went to tromp all over Moses! "Just give me love" says Moses

Here is a good shot of the nice clean sides and neck. Bravo Daddy!

1 comment:

juliannabelle said...

Too cute!
I've been wondering when I'll have to have D's hairs cut. I have Chris talked into a bowl-cut for him... right now I'm still loving the littel curls just over his ears and at the back of his neck, but soon it'll be too long...

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mom to three children who God has generously blessed us with! I love to journal and watch them grow so blogging seemed the best for me!