Thursday, January 1, 2009

Photo tag.......blast from the past

My cousin Juileann photo tagged me with this idea she got from another blog. You are to go to your 6th picture folder (or document file)......however you store your pictures and in that folder go to the 6th picture and post that picture with it's story. Here is my picture! This was on Makayla's 6th birthday so about 1 year and 9 months ago. She wanted her toes and nails painted fancy. We went to the mall and just had them polished and little flowers added to some of the nails. I am so thankful it was not the 5th picture I was to chose, because it was a picture of my toes painted and I have to say my feet were not to clean! Anyway I can't believe how much she has changed in such a short time..........since then she has had a real pedicure! WOW ! I don't think I had a pedicure until I was in my 30's......gosh time has changed. This was great fun Juileann! So all my blogging friends lets see your 6th picture.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dana, I miss u guys, esp. after catching up on your blog! Everyone looks great & so happy!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mom to three children who God has generously blessed us with! I love to journal and watch them grow so blogging seemed the best for me!