11 months and counting to that big 1 year old birthday. I don't know how we got here so quickly! The first year has so many changes and growths. It is so hard to capture all of them and so many of them you want to slow down......especially when it is your third child. Luke loves to make this silly squashed up face when I pull out the camera. He usually stops and starts the face while I am taking pictures. It is amazing that haven't caught the face till now. Luke also has three teeth which are pictured so perfectly here. He is working on getting the other top tooth. Luke really likes to: play with anything that resembles or is a ball, he loves to click ....click his tongue, get into all the older kids things, eat people food....forget boring baby food, heads for the door anytime it opens and I hate to say it ,but he loves the toilet. With 4 others in the house who are potty trained it is such a pain to keep all doors shut! Even if the toilet is shut he will stay in there and have his hands all over everything. Yuck!

1 comment:
So cute!
That first birthday is coming up fast for us, as well. Too fast! Way too fast.
Post a Comment