Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Samson...The young pup....


Yep ...it didn't take long for the kids and Paul to
decide it was time for a new puppy (like maybe 2 to 3 weeks)!!
So we now have Samson. He is a Presa Canario and 4 months old He came from
Ga. and flew in late one night. Paul picked him up at cargo!!!
He will be a big dog just like our Moses. I believe the range is
80 to 130 pounds. He is male and his father was pretty
big so I am sure we will be closer to the 130 mark!!


All the kids love him ,but Luke really loves to get in
his bed and play and play and play.


Here he is at almost 6 months old..... He has changed a lot!!
I am glad I am writing this a little later than when we first
got him ,because it was soooooo hard! You could let him out of
sight for a second or he would be into mischief. He is getting
a lot better and goes to work with Paul about 3 days a week.



The was a really cool picture Paul caught.....
Luke doing jumps over Samson!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mom to three children who God has generously blessed us with! I love to journal and watch them grow so blogging seemed the best for me!