Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Back to the books


Reading, Writing and Arithmetic!
Yes.....it is school time!
The big kids started back on August 15th
We are still at Veritas (which is two days at school and 3
days home school). Makayla is a 5 grader!!!!!!!
Elijah is a 1st grader!!! Yikes they grow like weeds:)


Luke can't miss out being with his big brother.....
Oh I just love how Luke loves Elijah!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed the rest of the pictures. So many of these brought back memories for me of you Dana and Michael as children. Time does fly so enjoy the moments.LY Nonna I would comment more but I do not think my comments are getting to ya. I want to change my e-mail, can''t find the page......figures..

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mom to three children who God has generously blessed us with! I love to journal and watch them grow so blogging seemed the best for me!