
Today felt cooler here in St.Pete, Tomorrow is
October, and I made my second batch
of pumpkin bread.....so
I wish I was climbing up my attic
stairs to get my fall stuff out!!!
I am in the mood!!!
But, instead I am homeschooling, fixing meals,
doing laundry, putting away laundry, cleaning up
millions of messes, carpooling to dance, finding
goggles for swimming lessons, finding time to
play outside, smile...instead of frown when my two
year old makes many potty disasters and the list
could go on and on. SO MAYBE ANOTHER DAY
THE BOXES WILL MAKE THERE WAY OUT
OF THE ATTIC.....

1 comment:
I have to laugh because I think my fall decorations were sitting by my back door for a week and a half before I got to them. :)
This weather is GORGEOUS though!!! It's so fun to see all the families out for walks at night.
Can't wait to see your fall decorations! :)
Post a Comment