Thursday, September 30, 2010

Elijah's world


We did our math lesson of graphing attribute blocks, plus our
doubles fact sheet and our activity sheet for the lesson....oh and morning
meeting book:) Elijah was ready for a break. I let him play with the attribute
blocks and here are his creations....Elijah's world.... Above is our house in yellow,
Our pool is blue, the fire pit yellow with brown wood on top, my car is the orange/green
shape, and our neighbors house is the other yellow one...


Daddy's truck!!!!



Here are all of us....we turned into 5 cute triangles. It was
so cute to see what he built and what he deemed as important around
our home....so sweet.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mom to three children who God has generously blessed us with! I love to journal and watch them grow so blogging seemed the best for me!