
Elijah is six!
So ...what was in store for this
six year old???
Well.... a family surprise party on his "real" birthday!
He was so surprised that he hid his face!
A morning of riding in the boat with just daddy...
A Saturday afternoon filled with Legos, water
slide, cupcakes, and 5 friends.
Wow! That is a lot for six.
We had so much fun and it really was
one of the most relaxing birthdays...
But I think the most unique part was Elijah's request
to Grammy when she was entertaining
him while we prepared the little family surprise party..
After they played and it was near time to
bring Elijah back to the house for the SURPRISE.
He told Grammy that he really wanted to
visit Gramps' grave ,because it was
HIS "real" birthday. And doesn't
every kid get to do what he really wants to do
on his birthday?!? (that is me talking not Elijah)
So he and Gram...went out to visit Gramps....
Okay..I am a little teary now!
Elijah's request was 8 days shy of Gramps'
1st year anniversary of
his passing. When Grammy told me this
I thought ..wow that is a precious little gift
from God! What a sweet nugget of time for them
(Elijah and Grammy).
One I am sure Grammy won't forget :)

No comments:
Post a Comment