So today is one of those mental
hanging on types of days....
I have been hit so hard lately with
marriages that are suffering so deeply.
I am hit with Christians suffering deeply....
and me wanting to break down and cry!
But , I post this today to shout out unto the
Lord..that God is Good all the Time!
God turned into good what you meant for evil.
(Genesis 50:20)
I trust that my Lord in the midst of pain has
a perfect plan.
Shout to the Lord all the Earth!
hanging on types of days....
I have been hit so hard lately with
marriages that are suffering so deeply.
I am hit with Christians suffering deeply....
and me wanting to break down and cry!
But , I post this today to shout out unto the
Lord..that God is Good all the Time!
God turned into good what you meant for evil.
(Genesis 50:20)
I trust that my Lord in the midst of pain has
a perfect plan.
Shout to the Lord all the Earth!

1 comment:
There is so much sadness that we see immediately around us, and the world at large. It does feel overwhelming at times. There is much happiness, too. Unfortunately it doesn't get as much press!
Love you, Dana. Do hang in there.
Post a Comment