Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Presents in the Morning!

This year opening present was soooo much fun for everyone (except Makayla who kept sleeping). Elijah was so excited to see what Luke was going to get for his birthday that you would have thought it was his birthday!!! But, I guess they share so much together that it was kind of like extra toys for him. He started right at 7:30 am asking when Luke could open his present since it was his REAL birthday!!! We held him off till about 8:30 and said go wake your sister up.....needless to say she slept on. Luke had so much fun opening his gifts and really got into saying presents, open, and ohhhhhhh. He loves Handy Many and CARS. He is also into Monster Trucks since Elijah loves them. It amazes me how we skipped over all his age appropriate toys and went in to small parts on little cars!!! But, he wants whatever his brother has and what a blessing it is that he copies his brother (doesn't put them in his mouth). He opened present from Paul and I ......and from my mom. My mom is recovering from a fall and arm surgery so she couldn't be here. We missed her lots and lots.




No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mom to three children who God has generously blessed us with! I love to journal and watch them grow so blogging seemed the best for me!