Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I am Two!!!!!


At the park the morning of Luke's second birthday......Feburary 13th..... He looks so CUTE!!! We had people coming to look at our house for the second time so Paul stayed back and picked up the place while I took the kids on errands. We also fit in park time, lunch time, and time to grab balloons for Luke.

2 comments:

Mom Heart Ministries of McMinnville said...

Happy Birthday Luke! This is the glorious two-year-old-boy stage that will keep Mommy on her toes! :) He's adorable Dana.

juliannabelle said...

Happy belated to Luke! So precious. David's big day-of-two-ness is tomorrow. I've spent all today saying to myself, "Today is the last day I'll be able to say he's one year old". *sigh* Chris actually said it out loud this morning and brought me to tears (full disclosure- I also have a horrid cold and have felt rather drippy all day, so emotions have been running high!).

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mom to three children who God has generously blessed us with! I love to journal and watch them grow so blogging seemed the best for me!