
Pure anticipation over the loot from Santa!!! Got to love that face and all the excitement bottled up in that little body.

Makayla's loot from Santa.....Art and craft stuff, DS, and a new personalized bag.

Christmas Day with Luke and my Daddy!!!

Paul opening his stocking and gifts. I actually bought something he really liked....a new watch!

Mama and I smiles on Christmas Day....

Our little Santa.....

Luke really loves to put things on his head....this octopus came from Elijah's pirate ship!

My Sugar and Spice Girl!!!

Elijah's Loot from Santa...skate board, scooter, game, and book.

Our Christmas tree for 2009.

Luke's Loot from Santa.....Scooter, skate board and sit and spin. Can you see a not even two year old on a skate board???? Well he has to keep up with Elijah in everything he does so he may not ride like a big kid ,but he figures out a way to keep up. He sits and pushes with his legs....then pops his leg underneath himself and glides on the skateboard. Haven't grabbed a picture of him in action yet.

The kiddos Stockings

Paul and I 's stockings. Mine is very worn. Can you believe this is my stocking my mom made for me when I was little. It is getting a lot of holes in it ,but I love it so dearly.
No comments:
Post a Comment