Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Photographer in the making


If I am not snapping pictures Makayla is grabbing my camera to capture some moment for me!!!
The picture of Elijah above was actually a little photo shoot she created with him. She had him posing and moving his hands here and there. I couldn't believe he put up with it for as long as he did. She did a great job of capturing Elijah without showing his teeth.....as she would say.
Here is another picture Makayla got just today. She thought Luke was so cute resting on the couch. I think he was telling us he was tired......he grabbed his blanket, pacifier, and plopped down on the couch. Nap time followed this picture!!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mom to three children who God has generously blessed us with! I love to journal and watch them grow so blogging seemed the best for me!