So.... you can fit a size 10 man's fit flop, a regular sized green umbrella, a Thomas the train, a CLEAN pair of socks, and a toy car into the toilet. Yes!!!! this is what Luke put into our toilet while I was out of the porch cleaning up bits of woods Moses (our dog) strewed and chewed everywhere. I thought maybe Luke was over the toilet playing and/or my older kids would remember by now to SHUT THE LID!!!! But, I got this great surprise when Elijah went into the bathroom and screamed mom....look at what Luke did! I truly did praise the Lord that the water was clean since I was the one to retrieve all the little treasures. I really wonder how he went about collecting these specific items (they were not all in just one spot). I also wish I would have taken a picture .....oh well...just making note of this will make me laugh down the road.
Ps. He has also discovered how to climb up on this little chair and reach the thermostat buttons. He had the air down to 61 degrees!
We strive to love the Lord "Our" God with all "our" heart and with all "our" soul and with all "our" mind. This is the first and greatest commandment. Matthew 22:37-38
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- January (6)
- November (3)
- October (10)
- August (1)
- July (2)
- May (5)
- March (10)
- February (1)
- December (3)
- November (9)
- October (6)
- September (3)
- August (3)
- July (2)
- June (7)
- May (9)
- April (11)
- March (6)
- February (8)
- January (7)
- December (6)
- November (5)
- October (7)
- September (4)
- August (7)
- July (5)
- June (6)
- May (8)
- April (8)
- March (7)
- February (9)
- January (5)
About Me
- The Colbert Crew
- I am a wife and a mom to three children who God has generously blessed us with! I love to journal and watch them grow so blogging seemed the best for me!
1 comment:
Hey girl! Blog looks good. We (or I) miss Veritas so very much!!! The kids love their schools here, but they are not being challenged near as much :( Brannon pretty much only has reading every night - so much for the horror stories I heard about 3rd grade homework!
Post a Comment