I don't get many pictures of my kids with their cousins soooo Cindy (Grammy) let me take her camera home to download a picture she took of Makayla's Florida History Night and I found this picture on her camera and thought it was adorable. Cousins playing at Grammy's house. The best isn't it????
We strive to love the Lord "Our" God with all "our" heart and with all "our" soul and with all "our" mind. This is the first and greatest commandment. Matthew 22:37-38
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Snagging a photo
I don't get many pictures of my kids with their cousins soooo Cindy (Grammy) let me take her camera home to download a picture she took of Makayla's Florida History Night and I found this picture on her camera and thought it was adorable. Cousins playing at Grammy's house. The best isn't it????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- January (6)
- November (3)
- October (10)
- August (1)
- July (2)
- May (5)
- March (10)
- February (1)
- December (3)
- November (9)
- October (6)
- September (3)
- August (3)
- July (2)
- June (7)
- May (9)
- April (11)
- March (6)
- February (8)
- January (7)
- December (6)
- November (5)
- October (7)
- September (4)
- August (7)
- July (5)
- June (6)
- May (8)
- April (8)
- March (7)
- February (9)
- January (5)
About Me
- The Colbert Crew
- I am a wife and a mom to three children who God has generously blessed us with! I love to journal and watch them grow so blogging seemed the best for me!
No comments:
Post a Comment