Stacy has been my friend for about 10 years and I consider her one of my keep the old friends. We were so close when they (her husband and kids) lived in St.Pete. Steve is in the Cost Guard and they were transferred to Mobile Al. Of course we stay in touch off and on ,but having kids and living far apart doesn't make it easy to communicate often. Thankfully our relationship is one of those that you can not talk for forever and just pick up where you left off. It was awesome picking up were we left off this past summer. I am so thankful for the great "God" talks we had. You were refreshing to my soul ....Stacy.
We strive to love the Lord "Our" God with all "our" heart and with all "our" soul and with all "our" mind. This is the first and greatest commandment. Matthew 22:37-38
Thursday, July 30, 2009
Keep the Old.....
Stacy has been my friend for about 10 years and I consider her one of my keep the old friends. We were so close when they (her husband and kids) lived in St.Pete. Steve is in the Cost Guard and they were transferred to Mobile Al. Of course we stay in touch off and on ,but having kids and living far apart doesn't make it easy to communicate often. Thankfully our relationship is one of those that you can not talk for forever and just pick up where you left off. It was awesome picking up were we left off this past summer. I am so thankful for the great "God" talks we had. You were refreshing to my soul ....Stacy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- January (6)
- November (3)
- October (10)
- August (1)
- July (2)
- May (5)
- March (10)
- February (1)
- December (3)
- November (9)
- October (6)
- September (3)
- August (3)
- July (2)
- June (7)
- May (9)
- April (11)
- March (6)
- February (8)
- January (7)
- December (6)
- November (5)
- October (7)
- September (4)
- August (7)
- July (5)
- June (6)
- May (8)
- April (8)
- March (7)
- February (9)
- January (5)
About Me
- The Colbert Crew
- I am a wife and a mom to three children who God has generously blessed us with! I love to journal and watch them grow so blogging seemed the best for me!
2 comments:
Dana, this picture brought tears to my eyes once again. I have been so emotional lately........you are so right about good friends, ya don't have to talk or see them much, but when ya do, it is just like ya saw them a day ago. Stacy is a keeper and yes a sister in Christ. I love you both.........Love ya, Mama
For some reason my comment time is all wrong. My clocks and compt. say it is 4:00 pm. Love ya again, Mama Also forgot in the chalk paintin picture, Luke looked adorable too. I just wish your Dad had an email address, but he does not. I talked to him last nite. He loved the pictures I sent of the children, he thanked me......Love again, Mama
Post a Comment