Well, a couple weeks ago we had rain for a solid week. I am certainly not complaining ,because we needed it. The kids ,however got a little antsy with all the wet stuff. So, as long as it wasn't thundering and lighting I would let them play in the rain. Well one evening Paul joined the kids while I cleaned up the kitchen. They ended up having a hula hoop contest!!!!! Who knows who one ,but I wish every day could be like this one.......the simple pleasures!
We strive to love the Lord "Our" God with all "our" heart and with all "our" soul and with all "our" mind. This is the first and greatest commandment. Matthew 22:37-38
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Rain , Rain, and more Rain
Well, a couple weeks ago we had rain for a solid week. I am certainly not complaining ,because we needed it. The kids ,however got a little antsy with all the wet stuff. So, as long as it wasn't thundering and lighting I would let them play in the rain. Well one evening Paul joined the kids while I cleaned up the kitchen. They ended up having a hula hoop contest!!!!! Who knows who one ,but I wish every day could be like this one.......the simple pleasures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- January (6)
- November (3)
- October (10)
- August (1)
- July (2)
- May (5)
- March (10)
- February (1)
- December (3)
- November (9)
- October (6)
- September (3)
- August (3)
- July (2)
- June (7)
- May (9)
- April (11)
- March (6)
- February (8)
- January (7)
- December (6)
- November (5)
- October (7)
- September (4)
- August (7)
- July (5)
- June (6)
- May (8)
- April (8)
- March (7)
- February (9)
- January (5)
About Me
- The Colbert Crew
- I am a wife and a mom to three children who God has generously blessed us with! I love to journal and watch them grow so blogging seemed the best for me!
2 comments:
I used to could do two time a time, now none, rats............sixty now and still going..........Love ya all, Mama
I meant to say I could do two at a time..........when a child.......Love mama
Post a Comment