Paul and I celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary in Costa Rica!!! We had 6 days with just us! That is an amazing task when you have three little ones. A big thank you to Nonna, Linda, Nana, Grammy, Poppy , and our neighbors for chipping in to care for our little ones! Wow it takes a lot to get away. It was a lot of fun and very relaxing. The big highlights were zip lining through the cloud forest, visiting a beautiful 26 pools of hot springs, the La Fortuna water fall, Areanal volcano, four wheeling around the volcano, awesome food, and meeting some amazing people along the way. Of course I have so many pictures that I have to make an album ,but here are a few to enjoy.
Costa Rica's landscape view.
Meeting some locals and learning to eat a mango just like an apple.
La Fourtuna's water fall. We hiked 496 stairs down to the waterfall and then of course 496 stairs back up. The view was gorgeous and the water was such a beautiful turquoise .
The tree house we stayed in .....we woke up every morning at 5:00 am to the bright sun and howler monkeys!
Drinking coconut milk.....interesting. I didn't find it refreshing. I would rather have plain water.
Areanal Volcano

3 comments:
Happy Anniversary guys! What a blessing to say that you've made it through 15 years of marriage. Not many people can say that these days. The pictures are amazing and they make me think about when Rob and I celebrated our 7-year anniversary last year in Puerto Vallerta, Mexico. Maybe we'll have to hit Costa Rica next!! Love the tree house idea. Can't wait to see more pics! Bring 'em to church Sunday!!!
Congratulations! Wow, breathtaking! Can't wait to hear all about your amazing trip.
I wanna go before I croak...........help, I need a parnter.............just a jokin bout the partner.........Love ya all, Mama and Happy Anniv.
Post a Comment