Saturday, May 2, 2009

Bowling Bash

To kick off the post about Elijah's bowling party I thought I would begin with his "special" item from the bowling alley. The decorated pin that Seminole Lanes lets you pick if you have a party there.....oh yeah! Elijah picked this little dogie and I will say it was the cutest out of all the selection. The crazy part is that he adores this bowling pin. He has slept with it???? Also he talks about having another bowling party so he can get the dogie with the present pin..... Okay a little weird ,but cute. So.... really I could have decorated a pin and called it a day! No the memories of the party will be priceless.
Elijah's 5th birthday took place at Seminole Lanes bowling alley. He had 10 friends (including Makayla) and we had a good time. The kids enjoyed bowling ,but I will say an hour of bowling is enough at this age. We had to push them to make it the next 20 minutes before we ate pizza and cake. So April ended with the bang of Elijah's birthday....ahhhh made it another year with two birthdays and Easter in the same month!
Cakes by Tracey.......my creative and wonderful cookie cake maker ....friend!
Everyone loved the cake and she even did blue icing per request from Elijah. Thank you Tracey for making it on a very busy weekend!
The girls dressed in pink.... I made bowling shirts for each kid to wear at the party. Note: do not wash the iron on shirts. It ruins the iron on's . Obviously I washed them and they are now being used as rags. So what do you do???? Get a 4 dollar shirt dry cleaned? Come on people come up with something realistic!

The boys in blue....not much else to say!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mom to three children who God has generously blessed us with! I love to journal and watch them grow so blogging seemed the best for me!