
Elijah posing before his first game of soccer. He is on the Gator team for club sports. It is a great way to introduce sports to kids.....practice and game are on the same night....always Friday nights. He was so excited. This is his first time playing sports and I think he is really ready. He did great for his very first time. He ran hard and only kicked the ball the wrong way one time! It was hysterical when at the end he was upset about not winning and wants to win next time. I am so not competitive so I am just like oh it is all about the fun and getting along with others. No worries ...enjoy the game. Paul on the other hand is like "bud you did great....daddy will help you practice some so the next game will be better. I guess we make a good balance???

Okay...here is a shot with him showing a little participation! No really he did run like crazy all over the field. It was also an awesome evening to be out doors. Hopefully it will stay this way through the next two months of soccer.....can dream can't I????

This picture is just hysterical.....Elijah's friend Bryce is the one with the crossed arms and funny pose. All of them are just staring at the ball as it goes down the field. You just have to laugh out loud on this one! Go ahead....just do it.
No comments:
Post a Comment