Sunday, March 22, 2009

DISGUSTING!!!!

This word is the only way to describe what I found Luke doing the other day. Luke woke up and immediately wants to play with Makayla and Elijah. With a soaking wet diaper he takes of running. I grab him take the diaper off and let him go. I head back to his room to get wipes and a fresh diaper (Luke is now in our family room). The older kids were engrossed in a morning TV show....so no one was watching Luke. I come down and see a big, long, stinky poop on the wood floors. Yuck! Luke pooped again! Thank gosh for wood floors.... (I am praising the Lord). Then I look at him and see him chewing on something.....chewing like a cow chews his cud. I scream and swipe his mouth. I get a piece of poop! He is then chewing again. I swipe again and get another piece. I proceed to run him in the bathroom.....scrub his mouth, teeth and hands....as the other kids are just screaming gross ....gross...gross ....Luke. Okay, so only a mom would be swiping poop out of a 13 month old toddler on a Thursday morning. My brother did this when he was very, very , very little and I always wondered if my kids would do this...well none of them till the third baby. Luke you will go down in history as the one who ate poop. Sorry bud.....again all I can say is disgusting.

2 comments:

juliannabelle said...

Oh, my. I have yet to add this to my 'mama experiences'. I'm sure it's only a matter of time... he's put nearly everything else in his mouth (dirt, cat food, lint, sawdust...). Mmmm!

Mom Heart Ministries of McMinnville said...

Oh my goodness! The things kids do. We all have our own stories though so don't feel alone girl.=) Lincoln has eaten a beetle before and I'm sure we've got some "poop stories" to share as well. (sigh)

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mom to three children who God has generously blessed us with! I love to journal and watch them grow so blogging seemed the best for me!