It is 2011's trick or treat time!!! The kids love to dress up and what
kid doesn't love candy. Here are the kids with their candy
stash......Oh it is now January and I am thankful that
it is all gone!!!!
kid doesn't love candy. Here are the kids with their candy
stash......Oh it is now January and I am thankful that
it is all gone!!!!
Paul and I decided to dress up this year and it was a lot of fun.
I must say I most likely had the most comfortable costume!!!
I must say I most likely had the most comfortable costume!!!
Here are the little ones in their disguises...... The boys are really
into Star Wars. Luke only wanted to be Darth Vader like Elijah ,but they
don't sell 4 year old Darth Vader Costumes.... SO Luke settled on being super man.
The muscles in the costume were the selling point ...he loves to show his muscles.
I think it is a good balance we need a good and evil guy to hang out with our 80's rock star!!!!!!
into Star Wars. Luke only wanted to be Darth Vader like Elijah ,but they
don't sell 4 year old Darth Vader Costumes.... SO Luke settled on being super man.
The muscles in the costume were the selling point ...he loves to show his muscles.
I think it is a good balance we need a good and evil guy to hang out with our 80's rock star!!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment