Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Luke's first big day at pre-school


Oh my goodness my baby is off to pre-school!
Luke is going to Sonrise Pre-School two days a week.
He goes on the days that we home school. This helps soooo
much. Luke is having a great time doing things 3 year olds
love to do....while I help my older ones with school.
This is a huge blessing.


Luke wanted to check out everything in the lunch box...
he would not take my word for it sooo we stopped and looked
before getting into the car.



The ice pack was really interesting to my 3 year old.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it. Luke ya look so grown up. I can just imagine the ice pack was the best thing in the lunch bag...LY nonna

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mom to three children who God has generously blessed us with! I love to journal and watch them grow so blogging seemed the best for me!