Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Home -Depot....It's for MEN!!


So after Paul's girl time......he was able to do
MEN stuff with the boys. They enjoyed going
to home depot and completing the building project...
pencil boxes....just in time for school.
They also were used as bug boxes and secret hideouts
for lego guys and action figures.
I love my boys.
Like I told Paul this morning....they are either silent ,because they
are sleeping or full out loud.....no in between!


1 comment:

Mom Heart Ministries of McMinnville said...

Oh the Daddy/son and Daddy/daughter dates are awesome! Makayla is going to have a hard time finding a husband who measures up I'm sure. :)
Love it!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mom to three children who God has generously blessed us with! I love to journal and watch them grow so blogging seemed the best for me!