Yes! This is a gutter full of ice cream! A child's
dream come true! Right??? This was what
Mrs. Williams and I came up with for the end of
the year party for Makayla's class. I was able to help
and yes....partake (a little) in the ICE CREAM ,because
I was Makayla's Class Coordinator this year.
We had a blast filling the gutter with ice cream, Carmel,
hot fudge, pineapple, cherries, sprinkles, and whip cream.
Oh what fun this was.....the best part was the kids had
to wait outside while we set everything up. They did not
have a clue as to what was awaiting them!
Then the door flung open and it was ice cream
heaven!!!!

1 comment:
Oh my! Who wouldn't like to partacke in that creation! Well done Dana. :)
I got your blogger message and I don't know how to hook you up to our "feed". I'm computer challenged, seriously. Sigh.
Post a Comment