Friday, July 15, 2011

Elijah's last school program

The last day of school for Elijah brought singing, readings,
and awards.
Elijah received the award of enthusiasm ,which equates
to lots of energy.
Funny there is another boy in the school named
Elijah and he also received enthusiasm. HMMM......
Thanks ....Elijah for keeping us moving and on our
toes.
Love my seven year olds sweet face.
He loved to sing I have got the Joy, Joy, Joy
down in my heart in spanish.
I think that was his favorite part of the program.
He has come far since pre-school when he would not
say, sing, or move while on stage.


Brayden is in the red shirt and one of Elijah's best buddies.


Singing his heart out and wow.....goodbye to another
school year!!!!!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mom to three children who God has generously blessed us with! I love to journal and watch them grow so blogging seemed the best for me!