Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Last picture of 2010


So wherever you may be...this is the
reason for the season!
We are so thankful to God for his gift of
Jesus.
Merry Christmas.....2010

Here is our first ever artificial tree.
I was so excited to get it up even if we only
had it up two days before Christmas.
If it wasn't for my mother -in-law we may
have never gotten it up.
She spent a long while making
it look beautiful. Paul added the
red bows.
Yes we did move on the 22nd of December, we did have
most rooms unpacked by the 24th, we did have company stay
at our new house for Christmas , and yes Christmas
breakfast was at our new house on the 25th...
How did this happen....with lots of help from family.
Thanks to all our family who helped with moving,
unpacking, child watching, tree decorating,
cooking, cleaning, and not caring
what everything looked like....
love ya...


Christmas morning in our new house celebrating
our New life in Jesus Christ.
I decorated the kitchen like a party for Jesus'
Birthday..... thanks to Bobbie Wanish
for that great idea.
We of course had our birthday
cake for Jesus that evening.


The kids went to an arts and craft class
and made this so sweet manger.
So amazing how God provided a gum drop tree
and handmade manger for our "non-decorating Christmas"


A little art and craft time we fit into
our schedule of moving......


Makayla made this cookie house
at a birthday party and it became
one of our Christmas decorations
while moving.


This was a gift from my sister -in-law!
We could not have a Christmas tree until
a few days before Christmas since we were
moving.....so we had a gum drop
Christmas tree! It was
a very special gift and I love
gumdrops!

DID I MENTION ....WE WERE MOVING.....

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mom to three children who God has generously blessed us with! I love to journal and watch them grow so blogging seemed the best for me!