Thursday, March 10, 2011

American Girl....a Denver surprise!


The last day in Colorado
proved to be cold again so
we decided to head to Denver
earlier and stop at the
American Girl Doll Store.
Makayla was excited of course....
She had one more historical doll
to complete her collection and
Christmas money
to spend.
So....she bought Kaya and
completed her collection.

Waiting for the store to open...
Oh ...the anticipation.


That weekend they premiered
the NEW doll of the year...Kanani.
We were able to be there for some of the special events.
The dolls were already sold out after just one day.


Makayla and I had fun walking around
the Denver American Girl Store.
Paul took Elijah to get a hair cut in
the enormous mall that was attached
to the American Girl Store.
It was a pleasant surprise....

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mom to three children who God has generously blessed us with! I love to journal and watch them grow so blogging seemed the best for me!