
So I mixed up the picture order!!!!!
We are back to school!
On the first day back I decorated the table and
hung some posters to greet the kids in the
morning.
They enjoyed seeing their cups with their
"new" grade written at the top.
Luke even had a cup that said
Being 2 rules!
He can't be excluded in the morning
festivities.

Back to school as a......FOURTH grader and
FIRST grader!!!!!
Could this be for REAL???
WOW the years FLY.
We are still doing the traditional/home school model.
AND
I still love to get the traditional by the front door
first day of school pictures.
My big First grader!His teacher is Mrs. Dohme this year.
He is taking soccer after school on
Wednesdays and
really loves to see his friend
Brayden.

My Big fourth grader....
She is piled high with books and blessed
to have Mrs. Williams as her teacher again.
Very excited to change classes for math time.
She is staying after school on Wednesdays for
chorus....
I think her favorite things are to see her friends
again and yes she loves to buy lunch!


No comments:
Post a Comment