So here is the newest mess by Luke...
Yesterday morning I made a huge point to
try and put everything away that I thought Luke
could make a mess in before getting ready for the day...
Well in the mess department Luke is always a head of the game.
I was in my bedroom having a deep discussion with Makayla
I heard some pounding ,but I thought it was Elijah and Luke
playing with their monster trucks (trust me they are always loud).
Well,,,, I came down to check....what a surprise I saw!
Luke had taken the Tupperware of hard boiled eggs I had on the
counter...dumped the eggs on the counter....got some of my big cooking
utensils....chopped...mutilated and spread all of the 6 eggs I had in the
container. I could just kick myself for not taking a picture. The eggs were
spread all over the counter ,on some of the chairs, and all over the floor were
crumbs from his creation.
There was Luke...sitting on the floor with an egg in hand ...eating it...
with the shell on.....(breath)
Yesterday morning I made a huge point to
try and put everything away that I thought Luke
could make a mess in before getting ready for the day...
Well in the mess department Luke is always a head of the game.
I was in my bedroom having a deep discussion with Makayla
I heard some pounding ,but I thought it was Elijah and Luke
playing with their monster trucks (trust me they are always loud).
Well,,,, I came down to check....what a surprise I saw!
Luke had taken the Tupperware of hard boiled eggs I had on the
counter...dumped the eggs on the counter....got some of my big cooking
utensils....chopped...mutilated and spread all of the 6 eggs I had in the
container. I could just kick myself for not taking a picture. The eggs were
spread all over the counter ,on some of the chairs, and all over the floor were
crumbs from his creation.
There was Luke...sitting on the floor with an egg in hand ...eating it...
with the shell on.....(breath)

No comments:
Post a Comment