Bowling Rocks is a bowling camp at Seminole Lanes. You sign up for an hour and half spot once a week for the WHOLE summer. You also get to pick your own bowling ball, have it custom drilled, name etched on it, bowling bag, coupons, shirts, and a free coke at every lesson. The cost was 135.00 per kid. When I added everything up I thought it was a good deal and my kids are having a blast. Elijah loves when he gets a strike and talks into the microphone!!!!! Makayla has met one new girl and I think helps spread her wings a little. We will miss several lessons in July ,but it runs until August 20th so we will get to enjoy it for at least half of the summer.
We strive to love the Lord "Our" God with all "our" heart and with all "our" soul and with all "our" mind. This is the first and greatest commandment. Matthew 22:37-38
Friday, June 25, 2010
Bowling Rocks
Bowling Rocks is a bowling camp at Seminole Lanes. You sign up for an hour and half spot once a week for the WHOLE summer. You also get to pick your own bowling ball, have it custom drilled, name etched on it, bowling bag, coupons, shirts, and a free coke at every lesson. The cost was 135.00 per kid. When I added everything up I thought it was a good deal and my kids are having a blast. Elijah loves when he gets a strike and talks into the microphone!!!!! Makayla has met one new girl and I think helps spread her wings a little. We will miss several lessons in July ,but it runs until August 20th so we will get to enjoy it for at least half of the summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- January (6)
- November (3)
- October (10)
- August (1)
- July (2)
- May (5)
- March (10)
- February (1)
- December (3)
- November (9)
- October (6)
- September (3)
- August (3)
- July (2)
- June (7)
- May (9)
- April (11)
- March (6)
- February (8)
- January (7)
- December (6)
- November (5)
- October (7)
- September (4)
- August (7)
- July (5)
- June (6)
- May (8)
- April (8)
- March (7)
- February (9)
- January (5)
About Me
- The Colbert Crew
- I am a wife and a mom to three children who God has generously blessed us with! I love to journal and watch them grow so blogging seemed the best for me!
No comments:
Post a Comment