Sunday, May 23, 2010

Just making some notes...

Well it is late and I am going to head
to bed!!!
But, thought I would make note of
missing my boys/man
Goodness I won't see them for still
another 5 days!!!
They are having lots of fun though...
white water rafting, fishing,hiking,
and animal watching (3 big brown bears).
Paul sent me a picture of my very favorite trees....
Aspen trees.... I could just sit and listen to them for
minutes ...hours...whatever...the tinkling sound they make
when the wind blows is about one of the most peaceful
sounds on earth.

Well....while the boys are away I ordered some awesome
pictures of our recent family photo shoot!
Can't wait to get them....I ordered my first canvas pictures
too!
Must say I am super excited and will have some
arranging to do.
My family photos are my art gallery :)

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mom to three children who God has generously blessed us with! I love to journal and watch them grow so blogging seemed the best for me!