
Makayla with her Joyful character trait.... very cool...God has laid
the true meaning of Joyfulness on my heart this year.
A SMILE from God!

The kindergarten classes theme was monkeys this year. At the award and
kindergarten graduation ceremony they did a little monkey
skit and verse recitation. So cute!!! Can't wait
to get pictures of his cap and gown. I forgot my memory
stick for my camera!!!!! Soooo Paul filmed with his flip camera
and will make some still shots for me soon (I hope).

Luke....had to feel part of the group!
The end of the school year is here!!
May 12th was the last day!
I had so many bitter -sweet moments
So precious to see the growth of
your children and to watch them
move to a new grade....but
of course so hard to realize
another year has past.
How is it the days go by slow
,but years fly????
The kids on the other hand had all sweetness
this day. Excitement for their awards, excitement
about graduating, and the fun of class parties.
I helped out with Makayla's class party where I set
up a chocolate fountain and we had a yummy
time dipping fruit, cookies and marsh-mellows.
Yummy...
So summer here we come..can't wait for some more
freedom in our schedule (granted we do have summer
assignments).
Very thankful for our blending
of traditional and homeschooling....


No comments:
Post a Comment