Here is my Easter basket from when I was very small, in fact, I can't remember having any other one. It is still in great shape. I put it out each year with eggs ,but haven't photographed it in forever. I used it this year to give Paul his favorite Chocolate....Dove (of course....so creamy).
We strive to love the Lord "Our" God with all "our" heart and with all "our" soul and with all "our" mind. This is the first and greatest commandment. Matthew 22:37-38
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
tisket a tasket an Easter basket
Here is my Easter basket from when I was very small, in fact, I can't remember having any other one. It is still in great shape. I put it out each year with eggs ,but haven't photographed it in forever. I used it this year to give Paul his favorite Chocolate....Dove (of course....so creamy).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- January (6)
- November (3)
- October (10)
- August (1)
- July (2)
- May (5)
- March (10)
- February (1)
- December (3)
- November (9)
- October (6)
- September (3)
- August (3)
- July (2)
- June (7)
- May (9)
- April (11)
- March (6)
- February (8)
- January (7)
- December (6)
- November (5)
- October (7)
- September (4)
- August (7)
- July (5)
- June (6)
- May (8)
- April (8)
- March (7)
- February (9)
- January (5)
About Me
- The Colbert Crew
- I am a wife and a mom to three children who God has generously blessed us with! I love to journal and watch them grow so blogging seemed the best for me!
No comments:
Post a Comment