YEAH! This weekend we celebrated the RESURRECTION OF OUR LORD! We get to celebrate this time with worship at church, family time and of course an Easter dinner with our extended family. I baked an oh so yummy carrot cake with cream cheese frosting. This is my favorite cake and not too many family members love it so Easter is the one time I always bake this cake. Oh yes....I could have skipped the dinner and just had coffee and cake. But, I didn't.... Anyone want to help me with the leftover cake?????? If my mama was here she would gobble some up... My mom, father-in-law and I are lovers of the carrot cake.Well I am sure it will take me a little while to upload all the pictures from our great celebration. Praise to Jesus who makes all things possible.

1 comment:
Your cake looks delish and you guys are a beautiful family. Love your pictures you took before church. I had that same mindset to take some, but it didn't happen. Oh well. :)
Post a Comment